Care For Curls Set - Natural Afro Hair Products UK
Curly hair care products created using luxurious natural and organic ingredients from the UK. Click here to view our signature Care For Curls set.
Care for Curls Set
Take the leap towards stronger, softer and healthier hair by ordering our best-selling hair set.
- No silicones or parabens
- Free from harsh chemicals
- Ingredients include coconut oil, aloe vera, panthenol and honey
- 3 essential hair care products
- Lasts up to 20 washes
The Care for Curls set includes:
1 Cleansing Cream Shampoo: a nourishing l shampoo that removes dirt without stripping the hair of it's natural oils.
1 Coco Curly Conditioner: a coconut oil based conditioner that makes detangling incredibly easy.
1 Curl Smoothie: an invigorating hair lotion that soothes frizz and prevents split ends.
Each full-sized bottle can last up to 20 washes(depending on your hair length and texture). Many of our customers use the full sized bottles for up to 6 months before needing to buy more.
Store each bottle in a cool, dry place to keep your Care for Curls set in good condition for 12 months.
Cleansing Cream: Water, Olefin Sulfonate, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Vera leaf juice, Panthenol, Sunflower Oil, Citric Acid, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Parfum, Parabens Free Preservative.
Coco Curly Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cetyltrimethylammonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Lavender Essential Oil, Preservative (parabens free), Parfum.
Curl Smoothie: Water, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Glycerol Mono Stearate SE Emulsifyer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Preservative (parabens free), Parfum (fragrance).
Directions For Use:
- For tightly curled and afro textured hair, start by detangling your hair thoroughly. Then apply a generous amount of Cleansing Cream to the palm of your hands.
- Use your finger tips to massage into your hair and scalp.
- Rinse and if necessary, repeat until your hair is clean.
Coco Curly Conditioner
- After shampooing, apply a liberal amount of Coco Curly to the palm of your hands. Then massage the Conditioner into your hair from root to tip.
- To make detangling a breeze, use a wide toothed comb or high quality brush.
- Coco Curly can be left on for up to 5 minutes and should then be thoroughly rinsed out.
- It can also be used for co-washing (washing hair without shampoo).
- To comb or detangle your hair, apply a generous amount of the Smoothie onto the palm of your hands and then massage into your curls.
- Then, using a wide toothed comb begin detangling from the ends of your hair and gently work your way up slowly until you have removed knots and tangles from the hair.
- For extremely knotty hair, try using the Curl Smoothie on freshly washed, wet or damp hair.
- To enhance curl definition, apply the Curl Smoothie to wet/damp air in medium-sized sections.
- The Curl Smoothie can also be used for twists, twist-outs, plaits, braids and numerous other hair styles.
- It should be left in your hair, there's no need to rinse it out.
Please note that we do not ship outside of the UK. For international delivery please contact us to find out how to order our products in your country.