Curl Smoothie - Natural Curly Hair Products UK
Sumptuous curly hair care products created using luxurious natural and organic ingredients from the UK. Take a look at our signature Care For Curls set.
Curl Smoothie - Natural Hair Lotion
£15.99 (+ delivery)
Looking for a sweet-smelling hair lotion that makes your hair feel super soft?
Sounds like you're in need of the much-loved Curl Smoothie.
This creamy, natural hair lotion is an absolute essential for very curly, tightly coiled and afro textured hair.
Filled with wholesome natural ingredients, our Curl Smoothie has received rave reviews and it's not surprising why.
- Provides hair with excellent moisturisation.
- Non-greasy and easy to apply.
- Reduces frizz, adds luster & enhances curl definition.
- Prevents split ends, single-strand knots and breakage caused by dryness.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A fantastic oil that penetrates the hair shaft and locks moisture into the hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Strengthens, conditions, detangles and hydrates making curls softer and more manageable.
- Palm Kernel Oil: Softens hair and adds luster, great for enhancing your hair's natural shine!
- Honey: A natural anti-oxidant famed for its conditioning properties.
- Vitamin E: Softens and protects hair of all textures.
- Fragrance: Fruitylicious.
It's perfect as a daily leave-in cream and moisturises your curls without being greasy. And yes, it smells delicious.
Directions For Use:
- To comb or detangle your hair, apply a generous amount of the Smoothie onto the palm of your hands and then massage into your curls.
- Then, using a wide toothed comb begin detangling from the ends of your hair and gently work your way up slowly until you have removed knots and tangles from the hair.
- For extremely knotty hair, try using the Curl Smoothie on freshly washed, wet or damp hair.
- To enhance curl definition, apply the Curl Smoothie to wet/damp air in medium-sized sections.
- The Curl Smoothie can also be used for twists, twist-outs, plaits, braids and numerous other hair styles.
- It should be left in your hair, there's no need to rinse it out.
Coco Curly Conditioner: Water, Glycerin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cetyltrimethylammonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Lavender Essential Oil, Preservative (parabens free), Parfum.
Please note that we do not ship outside of the UK. For international delivery please contact us to find out how to order our products in your country.